The PDQ.com Team is pleased to announce the public release 15 (Release 5) of PDQ Deploy.
* Performance Improvements.
* Launching PowerShell from Help > Open Elevated PowerShell Prompt would occasionally not work as intended.
* Manually starting a scheduled deployment would occasionally display a blank error message.
* The ability to choose a profile from the drop-down in the Print Preview window has been restored.
* Occasionally the temp directory was not cleared until after a restart of the service.
* PDQ Deploy was not recognizing targets in PDQ Inventory that were resolved using NetBIOS instead of DNS.
* Danish characters were not displaying correctly when selecting PDQ Inventory collections as targets.
* Various other bug fixes.