The PDQ.com Team is pleased to announce the public release 15 of PDQ Inventory.
* Reports and Dynamic Collections that include WMI data may require a console refresh (F5) if the associated WMI Scanner has been recently modified or deleted.
* Ability to create Custom Tools that run remotely.
* Remote Command renamed to Run Command and redesigned to allow for creating and editing Custom Tools in addition to running commands.
* Added a WMI Scanner and WMI page to the Computer window.
* New themes for the console, including dark.
* The Fully Qualified Domain Name (FQDN) is now used as the unique computer ID.
* Link Speed of the Network Adapter now displayed on the NICs page of the Computer window.
* Ability to create a PDQ Deploy package from the Run Command window.
* Create an uninstall package in PDQ Deploy from the Applications page of the Computer Window.
* Improved the date picker when setting up triggers.
* Prebuilt Microsoft .NET Framework collections updated to 4.5.2+.
* Added Windows Server SAC (Semi-Annual Channel) to the list of Operating Systems reported in the Computer window.
* Updated confusing error messages about variables in collections.
* Auto Report outputs in data format (.csv, .txt, .xls, or .xlsx) mimic the same format used when running reports manually.
* Fixed issues pertaining to 'net.pipe' error messages and included more information about the error.
* Occasional errors when exporting data to .pdf, .xpf or .html.
* After successfully adding computers to an existing static collection, upon reopening the collection the computers were missing until a refresh.
* Exporting reports into .csv format altered the date format for some columns.
* Context menu item 'Open and Run Report' is no longer greyed out.
* In some instances a registry scan returned the error 'an item with the same key has already been added'.
* Hidden Collection Library collections are displaying properly on the Hidden Collections tab.
* Deployment data was missing on the Computer window for computer names that began with a number.
* Changes to Network Discovery Exclusions were not being accepted until after a refresh.
* Importing collections from an .xml file would occasionally duplicate them.
* Various other bug fixes and enhancements.