The PDQ.com Team is pleased to announce the public release 14 of PDQ Inventory.
* With Central Server, the order and appearance of both the tree and data grids on the page are now per user.
* Ability to view Concurrent Session details in the Console Users window.
* New Collections page on the Computer window that displays all collections in which the computer is a member.
* Ability to add collections to a Scan Profile for use with scan schedules.
* Added integration of Local Administrator Password Solution (LAPS) to the credentials.
* Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2 now required for the console and all computers.
* Preferences > Active Directory > Include Container now displays the computers inside each container.
* Ability to open the Computer window from the Wake-on-LAN window.
* Ability to export the output from the Remote Command window.
* Ability to multi-select computer names from a collection and create a new Static Collection.
* Data collected on the CPU page of the Computer window is now available for Reports.
* Sharing has been superseded by Central Server and has been disabled.
* The filter on the Main Console now includes the ability to show hidden results.
* Fixed an issue causing error message, "Locked by X on X - Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation"
* Reduced occasional lag while browsing collections that are linked to PDQ Deploy.
* Increased the timeout for running large SQL Reports.
* Deleted Custom Fields no longer remain as a selection in the Edit Columns window.
* 'Date' Custom Fields were displayed as 'Date & Time' in the print preview window.
* Occasionally upon a restart of the console, the column order would not persist.
* Decreased lag time when navigating within the console.
* Occasional SQL Pipe timeout error.
* Various other bugs and minor enhancements.