Version 16 (Release 3) of PDQ Inventory Released
The PDQ.com Team is pleased to announce the public release 16 (Release 3) of PDQ Inventory.
Get the latest release
- After uninstalling the Agent, it may still show installed in the console. Clicking Uninstall again will correct the status.
- Fixed an issue with the Agent that caused the error message, "The server failed to respond within the timeout, it may have gone offline or the network dropped."
- Improved performance of the Agent Heartbeat.
- Improved scanning of External Agents.
- Internal Agents were occasionally unable to use Remote Commands.
- Abort Scan added to the context menu on the Scans and Agent pages of the Computer window.
- Agents that were previously installed in Enterprise mode can now be uninstalled while in Free mode.
- Unicode characters no longer cause issues with PowerShell scripts in Tools.