Version 16 (Release 4) of PDQ Inventory Released
The PDQ.com Team is pleased to announce the public release 16 (Release 4) of PDQ Inventory.
Get the latest release
- Further optimizations of the Agent.
- External Agents now display a NAT IP address.
- Active Directory Full Sync now successfully removes all computers and empty OUs that are no longer in Active Directory.
- Clicking Refresh on the Active Directory - Browse by Name window caused the window to freeze.
- Auto Reports no longer send duplicate emails.
- Print Preview was occasionally unavailable for Reports.
- Improved performance for large reports that were resulting in the error, "Aborting task abandoned by server".
- Windows 10 1803 upgrades no longer cause the error, "Runner service died unexpectedly on target computer".
- The Fully Qualified Domain Name (FQDN) is once again recognized as the unique computer ID.
- Security Groups with '/' in the title are now able to be excluded.