Public Beta Version 17 (Beta 1) of PDQ Inventory Released
The PDQ.com Team is pleased to announce the public beta release 17 (Beta 1) of PDQ Inventory.
[Get the latest beta]
- ADMIN$\AdminArsenal is still the default UNC path used in Preferences > Target Share even if the field is blank.
- The Uptime may display an inaccurate time after upgrading from version 16.5.
- Needs Reboot reasoning is not populated after upgrading until a new scan has been
- Ability to prioritize queued scans.
- Create a Dynamic Collection of an installed application from the Applications page of the Computer window.
- Changes to the Agent Status are now captured as Events.
- Needs Reboot now includes the reason why.
- The Target Service preferences page is now easier to use.
- Ability to move multiple columns at once and drag and drop in the Edit Columns window.
- Client mode no longer needs to re-enter the license information when upgrading or renewing the license.
- New Server host name variables.
- Additional information displayed on the License window, including Technical Contact.
- Distributed Wake-on-LAN now displays the name of the relay computer used.
- Warning about Caps Lock when entering a password.
- Improved Agent performance.
- Installing on a non-system drive no longer prevents integration with PDQ Deploy.
- Opening Processes page of the Computer window no longer results in an error.
- Open in File Explorer is now working as intended.
- Time zone is now reflected correctly.
- Using Member of a Collection in a report now accurately pulls the correct collection membership.
- Collections no longer display 'Membership Updating' indefinitely when used in conjunction with Agents.
- Last Scan Profile now populates with the correct Scan Profile after a restart of the console.
- Running a Wake-on-LAN from a Client console works as expected without errors.
- If the connection is lost with a scan target, the Scan Status will now display 'Connection Lost' instead of staying on 'Returning Data'.
- Scans run against unavailable Internal Agents fall back to a standard scan instead of staying on 'Waiting for Agent'.
- The Services page of the Computer window authenticates with the Scan User.
- The Current User Display Name no longer returns a blank value after scanning.
- Disk Drives/Serial Number is now using two different methods to obtain a value for a more accurate reporting.