Public Beta Version 17 (Beta 4) Of PDQ Inventory Released
The PDQ.com Team is pleased to announce the public beta release 17 (Beta 4) of PDQ Inventory.
Get the latest beta
- Agents occasionally show 'Not Installed' or 'Unavailable' upon first installation.
- Reinstalling may be required to resolve it.
- Clients no longer get the cold shoulder if the Server isn't listening
on all addresses.
- Aborting a Scan no longer displays the 'More Info' question mark.
- Removed unnecessary errors in the Event Log that were used solely for internal testing.
- The Reboot/Shutdown tool now correctly distinguishes between computers rebooting or shutting down.
- Picking a filter value for the 'Memory' column on the Collection page no longer displays in bytes.
- Resolved random console freezing issues introduced in Beta 2.
- Changing the Scan User for multiple computers no longer briefly freezes the console.
- Deleting, importing, or pasting a large number of collections in a large database is much quicker.
- Typing a filter with Custom Field columns on the Collection page present is much quicker.