Public Beta Version 17 (Beta 3) Of PDQ Inventory Released
The PDQ.com Team is pleased to announce the public beta release 17 (Beta 3) of PDQ Inventory.
Get the latest beta
- Agents are once again able to be manually installed without having a previous scan.
- Aborting scans works as intended and scans do not continue running.
- Resetting in Preferences > Target Service no longer removes entries from the fields.
- Uptime and Boot Time now reflect accurately based on the time zone of the console computer.
- Needs Reboot reasoning will only be available after a first successful scan.
- Local tools no longer open and leave an IPC connection to the target.
- Scans on Agent computers that would occasionally get stuck on Local Users & Groups are now working as intended.
- Performance improvements including CPU and memory consumption.
- Reports using CPU L3 Cache as a filter are now working correctly.
- Ignores responses that come back from a different IP address than the expected one.
- No longer leaves the IP address as the hostname if it can be resolved with a scan.