Version 16 (Release 6) Of PDQ Inventory Released
The PDQ.com Team is pleased to announce the public release 16 (Release 6) of PDQ Inventory.
Get the latest release
- Performance improvements including Agent, CPU, and memory
- Improved Agent communication with PDQ Deploy.
Deployments to External Agents now provide more accurate information
when errors occur.
- Installing on a non-system drive no longer
prevents integration with PDQ Deploy.
- Opening Processes page of the
Computer window no longer results in an error.
- Open in File Explorer hyperlink is now working as intended.
- Using Member of a Collection in a report now accurately pulls the correct collection membership.
- Collections no longer display 'Membership Updating' indefinitely when used in conjunction with Agents.
- Last Scan Profile no longer occasionally displays incorrect information.
- Running a Wake-on-LAN from a Client console works as expected without errors.
- If the connection is lost with a scan target, the Scan Status will now display 'Connection Lost' instead of staying on 'Returning Data'.
- Scans run against unavailable Internal Agents fall back to a standard scan instead of staying on 'Waiting for Agent'.
- The Services page of the Computer window authenticates with the Scan User.
- The Current User Display Name no longer returns a blank value after scanning.
- Disk Drive Serial Numbers are now using two different methods to obtain a value for more accurate reporting.
- Uptime and Boot Time now reflect accurately based on the time zone of the console computer.
- Network Discovery:
- Ignores responses that come back from a different IP address than the expected one.
- No longer leaves the IP address as the hostname if it can be resolved with a scan.
- Local Tools no longer open and leave an IPC connection to the target.
- Reports using CPU L3 Cache as a filter are now working correctly.
- The Agent is no longer preventing the installation of Windows 7 updates KB4467106 and KB4467107.