The PDQ.com Team is pleased to announce the public release 13 (Release 3) of PDQ Deploy.
* Sorting Targets during or after a deployment now works as expected.
* In the package description, adding URLs now works as expected.
* Custom variables were occasionally being replaced with the value of the variable.
* In a schedule, targets in all lowercase letters were diregarding the option 'Stop deploying to targets once they succeed'.
* Repository cleanup potentially caused a timeout.
* Deploy Once may not have recognized PDQ Inventory was installed for selecting targets.
* Consoles can now switch directly from Client to Server mode without having to switch to Local mode first.
* Deploying to a schedule that is linked to a PDQ Inventory collection would sometimes deploy to additional targets.