The PDQ.com Team is pleased to announce the public release 13 (Release 2) of PDQ Inventory.
* SMBv1 Enabled has been added to the Computer page of the Computer window.
* Dragging and dropping new collections in the tree no longer creates duplicates.
* Using the 'Download and Install Now' button on the 'Check for Update' window has been fixed.
* Improved performance between PDQ Inventory and PDQ Deploy.
* When exporting Custom Fields in a CSV, the date field now displays correctly.
* Potential error '.NET 4 is not installed' has been fixed.
* Inability to view Reports from the Reports folder has been fixed.
* Auto Reports with an Uptime column now export as expected.
* Auto Reports can now be printed in color.