The PDQ.com Team is pleased to announce the public release 13 (Release 3) of PDQ Inventory.
* Fixed occasional locking issues.
* Reduced occasional lag while browsing collections that are linked to PDQ Deploy.
* Increased the timeout for running large SQL Reports.
* Deleted Custom Fields no longer remain as a selection in the Edit Columns window.
* 'Date' Custom Fields were displayed as 'Date & Time' in the print preview window.
* Occasionally upon a restart of the console, the column order would not persist.
* Decreased lag time when navigating within the console.
* Auto Report in .csv format were not wrapping correctly.
* Occasional SQL Pipe timeout error.
* False positive result for Avast Antivirus.