You would like to clean up PDQ Deploy so that it mirrors a fresh install without needing to uninstall/reinstall PDQ Deploy.
Some reasons you might want to do this:
- You have a lot of clutter (Schedules and Packages) you no longer need or use. This will not uninstall the files from the repository, however.
- Your environment has changed considerably (new domain, additional domains, naming schema change) and need a clean console to capture the changes while discarding old data. For example, all your targets attached to schedules no longer apply.
- You inherited the console from a coworker or previous employee and want to start over with a clean product.
For Pro and Enterprise, you will need your license key to perform the reset.
1. Open the program and navigate to File -> Preferences -> Background Service.
2. Stop the Background Service and close the program.
3. Go to %PROGRAMDATA%\Admin Arsenal. Delete your PDQ Deploy directory.
IMPORTANT: The PDQ Service (that was stopped in step 2 above) cannot be running.
4. Once you have deleted the PDQ Deploy directory, reopen the program. You will need to perform the configuration process again (adding credentials, license key, computers, etc.).
Admin Arsenal Documentation