The target computer did not properly authenticate the user.
The target computer is in a different domain than the user or an invalid user name or password were supplied.
Change the user name and password and try again.
Other possible logon/password issues are covered in the following:
- Background Service on the PDQ console machine: The Service Did Not Start Due To A Logon Failure.
- Service manager issues (targets): Service Manager Access Denied
- Remote administrative access: Can't Access ADMIN$ Share Using A Local User Account.
- General Information on how PDQ uses credentials (applies to both PDQ Deploy and PDQ Inventory): Under The Hood: How PDQ Deploy Installs Software To Remote Computers.
- Background Service Documentation