And operation failed due to insufficient rights.
The user account used doesn't have sufficient rights to complete the operation, it may be due to the wrong user account being used.
Verify that the correct account is being used and that user has the needed rights and can access the needed resource. Contact Admin Arsenal support if this error continues and the user has the rights.
Other possible logon/password issues are covered in the following:
- Background Service on the PDQ console machine: The Service Did Not Start Due To A Logon Failure.
- Service manager issues (targets): Service Manager Access Denied
- Remote administrative access: Can't Access ADMIN$ Share Using A Local User Account.
- General Information on how PDQ uses credentials (applies to both PDQ Deploy and PDQ Inventory): Under The Hood: How PDQ Deploy Installs Software To Remote Computers.
- Background Service Documentation