***This article references older versions of PDQ Inventory***
Your task: Group all Microsoft Windows computers which are missing Adobe Reader X.
Follow these steps.
- Create a collection called Systems with Adobe Reader X
- Add an Application filter where Name starts with "Adobe Reader X" (minus quotes)
- Create another collection called "Systems missing Adobe Reader X"
- Add a Collection filter showing is not a member of "Systems with Adobe Reader X" ( click the ... button and you can select the Collection)
- Add a Computer filter showing Never scanned is not true
See another example which will accomplish the same thing (using only one collection instead of two).