The Microsoft SQL Server database used cannot be found.
Possible Causes and Recommended Fixes
- SQL Server service may not be running (usually MSSqlServer)
- Verify the SQL Server service is running on the DB server. If it isn't running, attempt to start the service and retry the operation.
- SQL Server not accessible due to firewall restriction
- Specified server does not have Microsoft SQL Server installed.
- Verify that you have the correct server defined
- Verify that Microsoft SQL Server 2005, 2008 or 2012 is installed.
Retry the process or submit the error to Admin Arsenal support.