You wish to deploy MPC-HC Media Player (a lightweight media player) to target computers within your organization.
1. Click on New Package in the toolbar or Ctrl+N or File > New Package.
2. Set your package properties to reasonable settings.
3. Modify the default Install step:
4. Change the Conditions of the Install Step (PDQ Deploy Pro or Enterprise required). Deploy to workstations, not servers, and change the architecture to 32-bit for 32-bit OSs.
5. Add an additional Install step (PDQ Deploy Pro or Enterprise license required) for 64-bit machines:
6. Like step 4 above, change the Conditions of the Install step to only install to 64-bit workstations:
7. Save the package.
8. Deploy the package.
Getting silent parameters for executable install files ranges from easy to impossible. For a superb video on finding silent parameters, see Google Fu: The Art of Finding Silent Parameters. For MPC-HC, the following steps resulted in a list of installation parameters:
The Parameters window results:
Use whichever parameters are appropriate in the Parameters section of the Install step of your package.