I too am getting this on PDQ Inventory. I have just downloaded the trial today as we have been a PDQ Deploy site for a while now. I'm running Inventory version 220.127.116.11
I have installed PDQ Inventory on my local PC for now. All machines in the domain are scanning fine except my local PC.
Remote Repair scans then returns...
IPC$ Share - The network path was not found
Admin$ Share - The network path was not found
Create Service - working [ticked]
Read Privileges - working [ticked]
Troubleshooting I have done:
- Start > cmd > "net share" shows IPC$ and Admin$ shares exist.
- Windows firewall disabled on all 3 profiles (no other firewall installed)
- Computer Browser service is started (and restarts successfully)
- Server service is started (and restarts successfully)
- ping and name resolution all working fine from remote computers
- I can browse \\computername\c$\ and see other shares on my PC from remote computers
Not sure what else to look at...
On a related point, when go into Options > Preferences > .NET Installation and click 'download .NET Now' I see the download progress, then get a warning when saving to disk..."unable to copy .net installer to the server. Please manually copy C:\users\<username>\desktop\DotNet452.exe' to '\\<mylocalcomputer>\c$\programdata\Admin Arsenal\PDQ Inventory\DotNet452.exe'. The network path was not found.